|Project Management Integration Contractor|
Transportable Integrated Modular Hospital Systems From Single Physician Clinic to Full Scale
hospital inclusive of
- wards, specialized buildings,
- Operating and Emergency Suites, Special equipment, Labs, Imaging systems, rehabilitation equipment,
- Kitchens, Cafeteria, patient feeding stations, hydration stations
- staff living quarters,
- Oxygen plant, waste treatment and disposal system,
- Solar or fuel cell power plant,
- storage, Refrigeration, Decontamination system,
- Isolation wards, etc..
Complete International Manufacturing Plant relocations:
- Complete inventory and photo survey of existing Facility
- As built layout drawings of current plant
- As built drawing of each machine, line or piece of equipment dismantled
- Evaluation of useability in new environment, needs for upgrading, or down grading.
- Procure replaceable wear parts for rebuilding
- pack for transport , sequence, and production continuity.
- prepare destination sites
- receive and preposition shipped materials and equipment
- receive raw materials for processes and preposition flow lines
- rebuild individual units and modules in place
- connect controls and power systems
- test subsystems
- test major systems
- begin production
These are only representative and must be adapted for each location, for each schedule, and must account for the impact of stakeholders.
Areas of Expertise
- System Integration
- Program Management
- System Engineering
- Independent Risk Evaluation
- Business Development and Planning
- Cost/Schedule Control
- Competitive Proposal Writing and Review
- Contract Close Out
Operations-Risk analysis Facility Transition Planning Time & Motion Studies; international cross cultural constraints, Process Reviews, DFT integration Up and down line,
Resource Optimization Alternative technologies; Energy trade-offs Labor, Training, Health Business & Financial Plans, Risk Analysis & Feasibility Studies; Materials Availability; Site Selection Studies; Make or buy analysis
The application of scientific and engineering efforts to transform an operational need into a description of system performance and configuration through the use of an iterative process of definition, synthesis, analysis, design, test and evaluation.
system integration: The progressive linking and testing of system components to merge their functional and technical characteristics into a comprehensive, interoperable system |